• Philly Talk - We have something to say.
  • It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:15 am
PhillyTalk.com Forums

Keeping in touch

Thoughtful insights and civil debate. Give your 2 cents without the 2 minute rule.

Keeping in touch

Postby William » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Hello Gary (Surf), SurveyGuy, and all other Philly Talk forum folks. How is everyone?

Are all of you enjoying this toxic, disruptive time in our nation's political, socio-economic, cultural arena?

How many of you support Obama Care - The Affordable Care Act, and how many blame problems on those waskawee Wepubwicans and their hatred of the poor, minorities, women, children, babies, and so on?

How do you like the announcement made by John F'in Kerry, current Secretary of State, and The Messiah, the Lord of the Universe, The Savior of Mankind, He who stops the rise in the oceans, He who stops the rise in temperature, He whose voice calms the storms, the Greatest, Smartest, Most Loving, Most Compassionate, Most Cary, Wisest, most well educated incarnation of God as Man evah, Barack Hussein Obama II - Barry Soetoro, that there is an "agreement" with Iran regarding nuclear weapons.

Don't you feel just wonderful knowing that we have such as strong, tough, wise person as president, Barack Hussein Obama II - Barry Soetoro at the helm, and such an honest, wise, strong leader as John F'in Kerry as our leading statesman?

Does anyone see parallels with Lord Neville Chamberlain of Great Britain and the rejoicing after he agreed with Germany to sell Czechoslovakia down the river for "Peace," later to see massive bombing attacks from Germany, killing Brits and leveling London and other British cities, towns, and villages?

I hope all have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration.

Best to you all and your families and loved ones.

William
William
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Keeping in touch

Postby PGB » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Hi William!
Swamped right now with Thanksgiving stuff so I'll just say hi and get back to this after the holiday. Neeeed sleeeeeep.
PGB
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Keeping in touch

Postby PGB » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:06 pm

I'm back, 6 weeks late! Site is upgraded and open. I'll be using it again as a base for working on websites, mostly non profits, and storage for resources and information for those users.

Facebook has effectively killed most opinion forums. I don't expect much activity here again. There are links for facebook and twitter on PhillyTalk.com
PGB
Administrator
Administrator

Return to News, Politics, and Opinions